Quality of Life at Work
Décoration Le Corbusier is always looking for people who are passionate about decoration. Join our experienced team in a dynamic and stimulating work environment. Décoration Le Corbusier is committed to providing you with the best tools to make your work easier and make your working atmosphere a very pleasant one!
Place: Boisbriand, Laval, and St. Eustache stores
Employment Start Date: As soon as possible
Hourly Wage/Annual Salary: To be discussed
We are seeking a Paint Assistant for our Boisbriand store, and a Paint Assistant for our Laval store. If you’re seeking a position in the customer service field and want to join a dynamic, professional team, we have a job for you!
YOUR MISSION WILL BE TO :
- Provide excellent customer service
- Offer advice on paints and accessories
- Promote the complete range of products available in our stores
- Accurately prepare customers’ orders
- Answer telephone calls
- Check inventory
- Carry out all other duties and related tasks assigned by your immediate supervisor.
- Minimum level of education: high school diploma
- A minimum of one year experience in the paint business would be an asset
- Functionally bilingual
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Professionalism, courtesy, and enthusiasm
- An excellent sense of listening to the needs of the customer
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, self-sufficient, and resourceful.
Develop the market of the northern suburbs. Acquire new customers, build relationships of trust with them, and maximize their potential.
Experience in retail sales. Knowledge of the clientele and of the paint business.
Do you have a proactive approach to sales? Are you an excellent communicator? Are you dynamic and resourceful?
You may just be the person we’re looking for!
Our team of interior designers is complete at the moment.